Race Against Someone Your Own Size
With more than 200 annual races in 35 countries around the world, we are moving thousands of children beyond their comfort zones, teaching them valuable lessons while empowering them to overcome literal and personal obstacles, all while helping them to forge unbreakable bonds of friendship.
Spartan Kids caters to all types of children. From athletes who love the outdoors searching for a competitive sport, to children seeking to be part of a supportive, healthy and motivational community.
Three race distances- three age groups
- Ages 4-6: 800m of the most fun you can imagine.
- Ages 7-9: 1.6km course of epic proportions.
- Ages 10-13: 3.2km course at all outdoor events
- Spartan Kids Finishers Medal
- Spartan Kids Finisher t-shirt (your other one should be pretty dirty)
- SERIOUS BRAGGING RIGHTS
How to manage my registration?
- Present an ID (kid legal representative person)
- Sign a waiver and bring it onsite (find the waiver here)
ATTENTION: during the registration processs, in the section “personal information” please enter the data of the child participating in Spartan Kids (name, surname, birth data). Phone number, e-mail address as well as the data in the “Emergency Contact | Emergency Contact” section. We just want to insist on your responsibility to estimate if your kid is able to do this type of effort or not. Courses are accessible and secured by our team but this is a particular physical effort that your kid is probably not used to, so we strongly recommend that kids should constantly practice such efforts.